YPTC serves as the controllers and CFOs to nonprofit organizations. We work with them on a long-term basis to strengthen their accounting departments and help them succeed in their missions.
YPTC is growing! We’re looking for Mangers to work with our nonprofit clients. Managers are instrumental in attracting and retaining clients as well as supporting and overseeing our accountants in the field.
The YPTC Manager’s primary role is to ensure staff and client satisfaction. Managers participate in:
- Staff Recruitment and Training
- Business Development and Client Sales
- Client Risk Management & Quality Control
- Client Relations, including Management of Accounts Receivable
- Staff Scheduling
We are seeking an exceptional manager with:
- 10+ yrs. of progressively responsible experience with positions in public accounting and/or as a Controller or CFO preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving experience
- Knowledge of or desire to learn multiple accounting software packages and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- A high level of tact and professionalism in resolving conflicts
- The ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client offices and other YPTC offices.
- Dedication to staying current on accounting pronouncement updates
- Nonprofit accounting experience a plus, but not required
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, advanced degree a plus.
We are THE Best Place to Work. We think happy accountants are the best accountants:
- We are consistently named a Best Place to Work by the Business Journal, eight years in a row and counting
- Our staff enjoys a 35-hour standard work week, paid overtime, and no tax season
- We offer flexible full- and part-time employment
- Our staff members work independently, while having the support of the firm behind them
- We are not a staffing or temp agency – all of our staff are employed by us with benefits
- Our work with nonprofits is rewarding and satisfying.
Apply now or visit our website, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller.