YPTC serves as the accountants, controllers, and CFOs to nonprofit organizations. Our controllers are valued advisors to their clients and work with them on a long-term basis to strengthen their accounting departments. We offer the opportunity to use your accounting expertise to help nonprofits succeed in their missions.
We have opened an office in Phoenix and are looking for a Manager with strengths in: leadership, problem solving and conflict resolution, written & verbal communication, project management, and technical accounting skills. Above all, Managers must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
The YPTC Manager’s primary role is to help hire and retain staff and help obtain and retain clients.
- Ensure Staff Satisfaction
- Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Client Risk Management & Quality Control
- Business Development and Client Sales
- Staff Recruitment & Training
- Staff Scheduling; Manage Accounts Receivable
We are seeking an exceptional manager with:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ yrs of progressively responsible experience including positions in public accounting and/or as a Controller or CFO preferred
- Knowledge of or desire to learn multiple accounting software packages and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- A high level of tact and professionalism in resolving conflicts
- The ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client offices and other YPTC offices.
- Dedication to staying current on accounting pronouncement updates
- Nonprofit accounting experience a plus, but not required
We are THE Best Place to Work. We think happy accountants are the best accountants:
- We have been named a Best Place to Work by the Business Journal several years in a row.
- Our staff members enjoy a 35-hour standard work week, paid overtime, and no tax season
- We offer full- and part-time positions
- Our staff members work independently, while having the support of the firm behind them
- We are not a staffing or temp agency – all of our staff are employed by us with benefits
- Our work with nonprofits is rewarding and satisfying.
Apply now or visit our website, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller.