Do something good with your day:
Our staff accountants become valued team members to their nonprofit clients by working with them on a long-term basis. This means challenging and diverse opportunities to use your accounting skills to help nonprofit organizations succeed in their missions.
We are expanding and looking for full- and part-time staff accountants who can think independently, take charge, and hit the ground running. This is an excellent position to learn with room for advancement.
- Weekly and monthly transaction processing including AP, AR, and payroll
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Grant monitoring and tracking
- Cash flow projections and monitoring
- Preparation for outside audits
- As needed, other responsibilities that support the Controller and Executive Director
We are hiring exceptional accountants with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning, multiple accounting software packages
- Willingness to travel to client offices in and around the metropolitan area
- Nonprofit experience preferred but not required
We are the Best Place to Work:
We think happy accountants are the best accountants:
- We are consistently awarded Best Place to Work awards by the Business Journal
- 35-hour work week, paid overtime, and no tax season
- Flexible full- and part-time employment
- Employees work independently with the support of the firm behind them
- We are not a staffing or temp agency – you are our employee with benefits
- Rewarding and satisfying work with nonprofits: you will spend your day doing good.
Apply now or visit our website, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller.